Our Policy Why Choose us
General Immigration Skilled Immigration Business Class Immigration


Our Services


Page 1 of 3

1 2 3 Next -> Last ->>

Click to expand

How can I become a Canadian Citizen?

You can become a Canadian citizen after becoming a permanent residence and residing in Canada for 3 continuous years after landing.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:36:55

How can I obtain my Immigrant Visa?

By applying and completing the procedures and being accepted by one of the Canadian embassies or consulates throughout the world.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:37:18

Is there a benefit in using a consultant for immigration?

 A professional consultant or attorney can increase the chances of your success. A professional knows the regulations very well and can overcome any difficulties throughout the process. If the immigration officer refuses your file for no justifiabl reasons ,your consultant may be able to overturn your case and obtain a positive result.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:55:27

Who qualifies for an immigrant visa?

Immigrant Visas are given to eligible skilled workers , businessmen and close famil members of Canadian citizens and permanent residents who have gone through the  entire immigration procedure and been accepted.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 15:40:55

Who can I include in my application for an immigrant visa?

You can include your spouse and dependent children in the application. Children mus be under 22 years of age on the day the Immigration Officer receives your documents. However, if they are over 22 years of age , they must be students and financial dependent on their parents.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:39:34

How long will it take for my case to be processed?

There are many factors involved. The most important are the number and the type of applications a visa post receives. The application for permanent residence visa may take as short as 10 months , but if processed in India, China or Damascus , a skilled worker application may take as long as 60 months or more. Please note that Investor or Provincial Nomination Programs take much less time to be processed than skilled worker application.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:39:40

Will my dependents & I be required to undergo a medical test?

Yes. You and your dependent will be required to undergo a medical examination by the designated physicians of the Canadian government.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:56:15

Must non-acompanied family members also undergo medical tests?

Yes. All members of your family whether they will accompany or not must undergo the medical examinations.

Posted on: 2010-10-10 20:17:00

What if a family member fails the medical test ?

No. If one of the member fails the medical examinations even though not accompanying the rest of the family will be disqualified and they will not be allowed to immigrate to Canada. However, recently there have been certain Class-Action cases in this regard.

Posted on: 2010-10-10 20:30:34

Can we visit our own family doctor for the medical check-up?

No, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will accept medical test  results that are provided by the designated medical doctors.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:41:02

Latest News

Get In Touch With Us