Our Policy Why Choose us
General Immigration Skilled Immigration Business Class Immigration


Our Services


Page 3 of 3

<<-First <-Previous 1 2 3

Click to expand

How do I retain Scholar Immigration Canada to represent me?

You can either call, fax or complete our free Assessment Form available on our website and e-mail it to us. Once we see that you are eligible to apply we will contact you .

Posted on: 2010-10-05 17:01:51

Can I include my parents, brothers & sisters in my application ?

No, your spouse and children are considered your family members only and parents, brothers , and sisters cannot be included in your application for permanent residence.

Posted on: 2010-10-10 20:33:30

When do I pay the government fees?

All government processing fees must be submitted to the visa post concurrently with the submission of your application . The government processing fees are non-refundable.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:46:18

What is The Right of Landing Fee and who has to pay it?

All adults who are 22 years of age and over immigrating to Canada must pay this fee and can do so any time before issuance of visa or landing documents. The Right of Landing Fee is fully refundable if for any reason the application or accompanying dependents do not land in Canada as permanent residents. At present the landing fee is $490 Canadian dollars.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:47:15

Am I required to live in the province I originally applied ?

Accordance with Canadian Charter of Right and Freedom, and “Mobility Rights” all Canadians whether citizens or permanent resident of Canada are free to live and work in any part of the country; therefore, once you become a permanent resident of Canada , you will be able to live , work and engage in business activities in any Canadian province and territory.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:47:28

What is a background check ?

Every applicant, who is 18 years of age and over , planning to immigrate to Canada must undergo background check, which will include security , criminality, and related checks.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:47:48

Differences between the investor ,entreprenuer & self-employed?

There are many differences in the three categories of business class.

 Investors must make a CAN $400,000 investment but will not be subject to monitoring or other regulatory requirement once in Canada.

Entrepreneurs come to Canada and must establish a business and participate in the management of a business, and must create at least one additional job for someone other the their immediate family. 

Self-employed persons are selected based on their intention and  ability to create a job for themselves in the cultural or athletic activities or to purchase and manage a Farm in Canada.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 17:01:39

Do I need a relative in Canada to be qualified for immigration?

No, even if you do not have a relative in Canada you will be qualified for immigration to Canada.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 17:04:14

Will I need to be registered or licensed to work in Canada?

Many occupations require registration or licensing to work in Canada such as physicians ,dentists, lawyers, accountants, teachers , etc. However, there are some occupations that you may work without having to obtain a license.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:49:58

How can I immigrate to Canada quickly?

How fast you may immigrate to Canada depends upon many factors, such as the country you are applying from and category of your application. In general , you can immigrate to Canada quicker through Investor or Provincial Programs.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:50:08

Latest News

Get In Touch With Us