Our Policy Why Choose us
General Immigration Skilled Immigration Business Class Immigration


Our Services


Page 2 of 3

<<-First <-Previous 1 2 3 Next -> Last ->>

Click to expand

Do you have branches overseas?

Yes. Please contact us so that we may be able to give you their name & phone no.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:41:19

What are your professional fees, does it vary for each category?

Our fees are very competitive and reasonably priced. We quote our legal fees in a block fee instead of hourly charges. There are never hidden charges or fees. Once you retain us you will pay and the first payment up front to begin working on your case. The second payment is due when you receive AOP (Acknowledgment of Receipt) your file no. The third payment is due when you receive notice of your interview, interview waiver or medicals.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:41:30

How long Scholar has been practicing immigration law?

Scholar has been practicing immigration law since 1980.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:41:39

What happens if I get married during process of my application?

You need to report the matter immediately to your consultant, lawyer or the visa post handling your file.

Posted on: 2010-10-10 20:32:16

Will my file be jeopardized reporting my marriage to IO?

In the contrary, if you do not report your marriage during the period your applications is processed your file may be refused due to misrepresentation or with-holding information from the officer.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:43:38

Where do I apply and submit my application for PR?

You must apply in the jurisdiction that citizenship and Immigration Canada has determined. Your application must be submitted to the Canadian Visa office of your country of residence or country of your nationality or the country you have been legally admitted  for at least one year.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:43:55

Does it matter if my representative is a Canadian Citizen?

Yes , it matters. Before hiring a representative , you should always ask whether he or she is a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident. This is important because Citizenship and Immigration Canada has made it a policy to deal only with representatives who are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Residents. Only Certified Consultant by the Canadian Government can represent you and effectively protect your rights.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:59:55

May I immigrate to Canada & have my dependents join me later ?

If you are the main applicant you may establish yourself in Canada before your family  joins you, however, they must arrive before the expiration date in your visa.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 17:00:25

Will my family and I need valid passport?

Yes, each member of your family must have their own valid passport.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:45:09

Must I fulfill any requirement to maintain my PR status in Canada

Yes, you must reside in Canada for a minimum two years or 730 days out of every five years period to maintain your permanent residence status in Canada.

Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:45:36

Latest News

Get In Touch With Us